« Home | it's official » | i should be sleeping in, but my internal clock dec... » | on sunday and what's going on in general » | monopoly and the creeping metaphysic » | ...we're consumers in a niche market assembing a s... » | thanks a lot, smu. the emperor may hand over his c... » | saturday morning » | and you love the city where you reside » | this mornng on the way to school » | espanol » 

Monday, May 19, 2008 

it was so worth it






those of you who know me well are aware that i have a penchant for falling down. i broke my clavicle once just by running in flip flops.

thus, it is no small achievement that i managed to walk in these for a good hour or so. 

on gravel and uneven rock.


yes. those are actually my feet in those gorgeous, expensive machines of torture.

Congrats:) I have a similar falling problem and commend you!
Janie

Post a Comment