« Home | quick note to myself » | i miss the cats. » | i have this strange feeling that my blog is going ... » | I dare you to disagree.... » | Sailing Gypsies » | i am in love. » | spaghetti! » | i am cooking and i have no wine. » | right this minute... » | july 4th at the villa » 

Sunday, July 27, 2008 

I recently served the following.


Mango Salsa (courtesy of Alma)
Spicy Tomato Soup (Miracle Drug)
Chiles Rellenos with Tomatillo-Lime Sauce
Spinach Enchiladas with Mexican Mole Sauce and Parrano Cheese Sauce



Just the thought of this dinner makes me smile. The official food tasting advisory committee is heading overseas for a month. Anyone want to step up to the plate* this August?

It's time to do something new with Thai and Indian influences.




*egad: Leah and Jill would love that pun.