« Home | 8th Annual Caughey Spaghetti Dinner » | last night was inspiring. » | rain and picasso » | the past week+ » | praise luna » | i am deeply sad in a way that eclipses feeling sor... » | simple needs » | beat up and battered around.... » | random thoughts » | I think they're gonna make you start over/You don'... » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

Recipe site

I love to cook.

I've started to record the recipes I've perfected (along with those that friends/family gave me that I often cook). I take my granny's approach to cooking, so the amounts listed are estimates at best: I cook to taste.

This is probably of interest to a handful of people, but seemed worth mentioning.


What fascinates me is that I use the same few ingredients in nearly everything -- it's the spice and method of cooking that makes all the difference. Squash, zucchini, spinach, garlic, bell pepper, tomatoes, salt, pepper, cayenne, chili powder....