« Home | brunch on the 26th, 1PM » | when you know you love your job » | when the kid outsmarts you. sort of. » | my first thought this morning » | new year's eve » | cousins » | great minds... » | the amateur chef is at work... » | menu(s) » | a day in the life » 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 

is it possible for a cold to turn into the flu?


~

i'm high as hell on dayquil, but it's the only thing that is keeping me from tucking myself into the couch with the yellow afghan gran made with a cup of tea and the clicker. oh, and the fact that I HAVE EXHAUSTED MY SUPPLY OF MINT GREEN TEA. and i hate television with the exception of everyday italian.

for every shower and spicy meal i'm afforded roughly 30 minutes of breathing-through-nose time. when i speak it sounds like a thousand tiny porcupines with stuffy noses have decided to colonize my throat.