« Home | great minds... » | the amateur chef is at work... » | menu(s) » | a day in the life » | the stars at night » | on ketchup and gasoline » | amazing. glorious. incredible. » | everyone keeps asking me what i'm doing with my ti... » | saturday morning, roughly around 6:30AM » | the thing i love about college, about grad school,... » 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 

cousins

The photo evidence leadsmeto believe you are having a wonderful Christmas season. I hope that is indeed the case. Are you free for drinks and a good talk in the future?Have a great new year.

Richard
www.sowingtheseed.org

Hey Richard! I got a comment from you and an email from Jerrod literally at the same time. I start January term tomorrow!

The holidays have been glorious.

Shoot me an email at my smu acct.

s

Post a Comment