« Home | I recently served the following.Mango Salsa (court... » | quick note to myself » | i miss the cats. » | i have this strange feeling that my blog is going ... » | I dare you to disagree.... » | Sailing Gypsies » | i am in love. » | spaghetti! » | i am cooking and i have no wine. » | right this minute... » 

Monday, July 28, 2008 

i have a feeling that Suze Restaurant is going to get a lot of attention tomorrow.

it is literally a block away from my employers' old home. i used to walk with the kids to the starbucks on that corner...

and for the record, I think Lisa Garza should have won The Next Food Network Star. the network has plenty of home-style cooking. Aaron is likeable like crazy, but she is the one who brought something unique that i think they could use.


and yes, you can all laugh now because i got suckered into a reality show.

yes i did.

I totally agree! I can't wait to try Suze. Although seeing as I've just lost my job, it may have to wait:) I thought she was the best, strategically, for them, too. I also liked Amy from last season, because she had a similar theme to her. Lisa was clearly the right choice. Would have been nice to bring a FN crew to Dallas. I would have loved to work that show! Alas.

(From Janie)

Post a Comment