« Home | i came across this today:"Looking to find Michael ... » | una mas » | i promise to stop obsessing over this. » | stages of mourning » | one of my homes just got slammed into piles of deb... » | angry and devastated » | please spare my island my and my peninsula. » | why i should be taking greek » | the naming of things.... » | is it possible that a few years can make such a cu... » 

Monday, September 22, 2008 

cars and theory

Shanna can't find her copy of Barthes' "Death of the Author."


She also is wondering where the hell Wimsatt and Beardsleys' "Intentional Fallacy" is.




This is a sorry state of affairs. I am on the verge of something big, some kind of epiphanic moment in process -- but I will have to allow it to percolate, as I need to pick up the kid from school. And I won't get started on describing the car I'm driving. I thought I was in love with the Mercedes....

this corvette is a work of art. The simple act of driving it is creative in itself.

hey, i don't want to hear about it until you pick up the kid in an aston martin...

Your compliment for my blue baby was very sweet. I hope you get a chance to take it out for a spin or two before I come steal it back. Just remember, always park in reverse ;)

Post a Comment