« Home | is it possible that a few years can make such a cu... » | i may get in trouble for this... » | "we meet as a sign... [of] the survival of a love ... » | HAL makes a comeback » | i can be handy, mending a fuse » | i have a feeling that Suze Restaurant is going to ... » | I recently served the following.Mango Salsa (court... » | quick note to myself » | i miss the cats. » | i have this strange feeling that my blog is going ... » 

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 

the naming of things....

the kids have just agreed that my family has some crazy names (both nicnames and given). i never really thought about it until A. and C. danced about while chanting the list from all of the stories they have heard over the years. I give you:

Cinderella
Aunt Bill
Angel
The Humdinger
Lulu
Choo-Choo Train
Aunt Sissy Cat
Othar Ray
Diddy
Mimi (they think it is Me-me. When C. was younger he would joke that he would name his daughter You-You.)

That said, their favorite? Bobby Joe.

"Who is named Bobby Joe??!?"




------

This is all true.

And Uncle Bobby dropped the "Joe" years ago.