« Home | the villa » | the day is tender.maybe it's because i'm reading a... » | when you realize you love your job » | for the first time i really love the villa. perhap... » | procrastination » | my good sweet lord, greek is difficult already. i'... » | sunday, sunday » | bright saturday » | on the verge, the eve of something great » | next up... » 

Thursday, September 27, 2007 

it's 5:47 in the morning. i've been up for about three hours. and yes, my life and the hours i keep are a little nuts. i'm desperately craving a bowl of chili right now.


i miss publishing. i miss having time. i feel like some kind of rejected deist: i helped give birth to a company that is flourishing outside my purview.

my cat is dead.

i'm sick of hearing about jesus being the final signified. i'm frustrated that exactly two of my peers would even know what that last sentence means.


but.

i am encouraged that my professors would. do. i don't think i can communicate the joy that i experience when a prof. uses a word like "agency" or includes something from dewey or heidegger's work in a lecture.

the bar is set high. i don't have time to feel sorry for myself.

Amen.

I know what the means by the way.

Thing you started doing well after your unpleasant departure: can't imagine. Like you said. Bar high. No time for sorrow. Greatest ahead.

Post a Comment